Trip to Dieng

Hello there!

Finally I can post an article again. At this article, I want to tell you my memorable trip! Can you guess where is it? Bali? Singapore? Japan? South Korea? No! I want to tell you about my trip to Dieng!

Do you know where Dieng is it? Dieng Plateau is a marshy plateau that forms the floor of a caldera complex on the Dieng Volcanic Complex near Wonosobo, Central Java, Indonesia.

Our trip started when we meet on our school, SMA N 1 Bawang. At 8 p.m. we started our trip. We went by a minibus. The teacher and staff are joining too.

I've went to Dieng with my friend that worked together at Student Council. Our first location that we visited is Telaga Warna. At Telaga Warna we're take many photo together. Telaga Warna was very beautiful lake! But, after through many years, the colour of the lake was faded. It used to have a beautiful colour like a rainbow.

After visited Telaga Warna, we went to Batu Ratapan Angin. We had to walked through the bridge and stairs before we arrived to Batu Ratapan Angin. It has beautiful view of Telaga Warna.

After we visited Telaga Warna, then we're going to take a lunch and go home. We arrived at 7 p.m. on our school.

Komentar

Postingan Populer