MY LOVELY WATCH


Hello everyone! On this post I'll going to tell you something that I have, I loved, and it's so special!
Check this out!


Mi Smart Band 4 / Mi Band 4

This is a smartband/smartwatch that I have. It's very useful and helpful. It can show time and date. In the other side, they have phone notification features, stopwatch, timer, weather, and many more. 


My Mi Band 4 screen was layered by plastic screen protector and have many strachs over it. Maybe it's look so bad, but the main screen still has no straches, so I feel secure about that.

The thing that make it look special than another is the watch face. My Mi Band 4 watch face is the photo of me. I didn't use the available watch face but I make my own design. That's make it look so cool.


Another one is, my Mi Band 4 is has a lock password. It is 4 digit combination from number 1 - 4. It'll be locked when released from my hand. Can you guess the password?

My Mi Band 4 colour is black. But the strap can be customized into another type and colour. I have some type and colour, so I can make it match to my outfit by they colour and type.

That was wearable at many event. Even the formal or non formal event, that's was so good to be wears. It'll look sporty when I wears at my exercise.

Okay, that's all I can tell to you about my Mi Band 4. Thank you and cheers! Have a good day!


Komentar

Postingan Populer